TrustworthinessBeing truthful and having the courage to do the right thing even when no one is looking. For tips and guidance on trustworthiness, download the Key Trustworthiness Flyer (in English and Spanish).
- Follow through onwhat they say they will do
- Have the courageto do the right thing
- Stand by theirfamily, friends, and community
- Keep promises
- Tell the truth,even if it means they may get in trouble
- Return things they find that belong to someone else
- Establish a goodreputation
- Can be counted onto do the right thing
- Set a goodexample
- Follow rules andencourage others to do so as well
- Are sincere
- Walk the talk
- Return thingsthat are borrowed on time and in the same condition
- Pay debts
Be honest. Keep your promises. Have the courage to do the rightthing. Establish a goodreputation. Make sure other peoplecan rely on you. Be loyal – stand by your family, friends, and country.