Kindness: Being caring and showing concern and compassion for others
- Think about the needs of other people
- Help others in need cheerfully, without being asked
- Understand the feelings of others
- Forgive others
- Praise and compliment others
- Say only nice things to people
- Use polite words like please, thank you, and excuse me.
- Greet people with a smile and a “Hello”
- Comfort others
- Share with others
- Listen to others
Kindness is being caring, compassionate, loving, and considerate. A kind person shows concern for the feelings of others and is helpful and generous. A kind person does good deeds without thought of reward.